Thursday, August 13, 2009

Recommend a spectacles website

I had an accident yesterday, glasses for many years was broken. I felt so sad.

A day with no glasses was inconvenient. I had to use a very old pair of glasses to replace my broken glass.

The weather outside was too hot . I dind't want to run out.

I was depressed.

Today Ann ,my good friends,came to my house, invited me to go to a party tonight. I complained to her about my misfortune.And told her I couldn't attend. Because I haven't a suitable glasses.

She said, It doesn't matter, I will recommend you a website, which could get a pair of glass online.

Because I don't want to go to an optical shop in the hot weather, I deceied to have a try.

I think this site is really wonderful. It not only contains all kinds of styles, but aslo have variety color. The most important, the price is lower than the shop.

Another point I feel very good that it tell you the difference between each type, it is equivalent to the attendants at the store to introduce to you.
After a long time search, price comparison, the pattern of comparison. I choose this type:

I think this type go up with my skin color.

And the price I could afford. Ann also agreed with my choice. I ordered the glasses right now. After about 3 hours, they sent people to send the glass . The poster's attitude toward me is so good, and he told me some information about after-sales service and so on. I think this a very enjoyable online shopping.

Wish you have a happy shopping as well as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment